|ASH||Stephanie Adams, Mary Ellen Foster, Russ Touchberry|
|CCC||Kate Adams, Justin Ellett, Jason Gregorie, Mike Mullen, Carey Newlin|
|CF||Trey Horn, Kim Kay, Cesar Ona, Greg Stevenson|
|DI||Tracy DeWitt, Mark Hafner, Kevin Lewis, Patrick McGivern, Brian Riley, Emily Winograd|
|FJ||Caitlin Astle, Megan Cliff, Jeff Irwin, Jessica Swift, Krissy Wissel|
|HYC||Leigh deHoll, Anne Parnell, Christine Toporek|
|JIST||Summer Conrad, Jenny Dorsey, Jim Early, Lea Lempesis, Angela Pu, Josh Stroble|
|LOST||Wayne Greenaway, William Mataya|
|LP||Lauren Almaguere, Patrick Klingemann, Tina Russell, Zhiwei Ye|
|NBT||Victor Boudolf, Cynthia Cooksey, Annie Klingshirn|
|NC||Sarah Cumbie, Matt Leighty, Monica Schrader, Chris Swetckie|
|NST||Natalie Fennell, Jennifer Guare, Jim Hamilton, Betsy Jonas, Scott Jonas, Jon Osteritter, Doyne Routhier, Sonya Routhier|
|PKS||Kristin Cook, Kelly Lewis, Blake Marvin, Daisy McClellan, Marshall Milligan, Betsy Sidebottom|
|SF||Kim Breland, Shannon Frece|
|SM||Zack Hanna, Matthew Kornegay, Jason Scarbrough|
|SML||Amanda Hart, Janel Russell|
|SVY||Helio de Castro, Dave Drost, Christy Roling, Josh Walker|
|WCW||Tammy Casa, Steve Hutton, David Parler, Allison Stucky|
Updated Tuesday, May 30
Officials’ training will be conducted over Zoom on three dates in April and May. See below for requirements for attendance and testing. Tests will be posted in mid-April. Each of these four sessions will cover stroke and turn rules from 7:00-8:30 pm and CCAA rules from 8:30-9:00 pm.
Thursday, April 27
Tuesday, May 2
Tuesday, May 9 (extra makeup session)
The poolside training session for starters is scheduled for 10:00 am on Saturday, May 6, at Northbridge Terrace pool.
A team may not host a dual meet until two officials from that team have passed the test(s).
- New officials must attend both types of classes (stroke/turn and CCAA rules).
- Officials with one or two years’ experience in the CCAA must attend both types of classes.
- Officials with three or more years’ experience in the CCAA are welcome to attend classes but are not required.
- Each team must have two officials pass the applicable tests. A team may not host a dual meet until two officials have passed the applicable tests.
- The tests will be posted in May 2023.
- Officials who are new to CCAA but are USA Swimming or YMCA certified must attend CCAA rules class and take CCAA rules test. They must submit a copy of their USA Swimming or YMCA certification.
- Officials who are experienced in CCAA and are USA Swimming or YMCA certified must take CCAA rules test but are not required to attend classes. They must submit a copy of their USA Swimming or YMCA certification.
- All non-USA Swimming officials, regardless of experience, must take the CCAA rules test and the stroke and turn test.